HomeChildren and YouthChild CareSt. Mike's Tikes
Thank you for visiting the St. Mike’s Tikes web page. St. Mike’s Tikes is the oldest licensed child care center in Thurston County, established in 1978. Nurturing care and quality early learning opportunities are provided to all children from all families.
St. Mike’s Tikes provides care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. The dedicated, trained teaching staff build strong relationships with the children and their families. Classroom curricula are designed to meet the social, emotional, physical, cognitive and personal needs of each child.
Parents have many opportunities to participate in their child’s education and parent involvement in encouraged. We strive to celebrate the differences while seeking to build relationships with diverse families on foundations of mutual respect.
- Licensed by the State of Washington
- USDA approved breakfast, lunch and snacks served daily
- Program includes before and after school care; toddler care; preschool; summer and vacation camps, homeless child care and crisis nursery support
- All child care subsidies and payment plans accepted
- Weekly swimming lessons offered to preschool-age group
- Supported Employee program contracted with Thurston County Division of Developmental Disabilities