Our friends support Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington in a variety of ways. For more information or assistance in making your gift, please contact us.
Make an Immediate Impact
- Cash gifts—the simplest and easiest gift you can make—can be made by credit card, personal check, cashier's check, or money order made payable to Catholic Community Services or Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington. Make a gift today online or via our mail-in giving form.
- Gifts of appreciated securities, stocks and bonds provide considerable tax advantages when transferred to Catholic Community Services or Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington before they are sold. Learn more.
- Recurring gifts can help sustain your impact through regular and consistent contributions to Catholic Community Services or Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington. You can set up your credit card to be charged a certain amount at a frequency of your choosing.
- In-kind gifts can provide items that our clients desperately need such as toiletries, paper products, clothing, household furniture and the like. Contact your local Family Center regarding contributions of goods and services.
- Car, RV or boat donation proceeds can help provide much needed services to families and individuals in crisis. Non-running vehicles may also be donated. Call us at 206-328-5707 or send an e-mail.
Grow Your Contribution Over Time
- Gift pledges are formal statements of intention to make a gift. With a pledge, you may complete your gift by making regular payments over time. Each payment on your pledge is eligible for an income-tax deduction.
- Endowed gifts are safely invested to generate income in perpetuity, providing you an opportunity to make a lasting impact. Individual endowed gifts can be established with a minimum contribution of $100,000. Group endowed gifts can be established with a minimum contribution of $20,000. Gifts can be directed towards an area of service (food programs, housing programs, emergency assistance, programs for women and children, etc), a particular region (King County, Southwest WA, Northwest WA), a particular program (Pregnancy and Parenting Support, Hope House, Homeless Adult Services, etc), or to greatest need.
- Company Matching Gifts double or sometimes triple the impact of your individual gift. To find out if your employer offers a matching gift program, contact your employer’s personnel office and request a matching gift form. Complete and mail to Catholic Community Services at 100 23rd Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98144. Retirees may be eligible also.
- Designate your United Way pledge to ensure that your donations go directly to those served by Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington.
Create a Lasting Legacy
- Giving through your will or trust offers a way to support Catholic Community Services or Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington mission for generations while meeting your current financial needs. Learn more.
- Income gifts allow you to make a gift and receive income back—for you or a loved one. There are several ways to accomplish this tailored to your personal goals. Learn more.
- Other creative gift plans provide opportunities to transfer ownership of your home, farm or other treasured asset to ensure your dream of helping others is met. Learn more.
Recognize a Special Time or Person
- Memorial gifts can be made in honor of a family member, friend, fellow volunteer or other person special to you.
Leadership Giving Societies—members of the Archbishop’s Circle of Hope and Good Samaritan Society make a significant impact on the programs of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington and the people we serve. For more information, click here.
Stay Informed by subscribing to agency news, inspirational stories and tips on how you can partner with us to serve poor and vulnerable people throughout Western Washington.
Volunteer your time to help elderly and disabled persons remain living independently in their own homes, serve food to the hungry, tutor youth struggling in school, assist the staff of CCS day care and early learning centers, and do much, much more! Click here to learn about volunteer opportunites in your area.
Advocate and join with others to change systems that oppress, discriminate or otherwise cause human suffering. To learn more about advocacy efforts, please click here.
Stories of Hope are small glimpses into the life tragedies and triumphs of real people. We share these stories to inspire and enlighten you about our work and those we serve. Click here to read Stories of Hope.
We Believe Declaration outlines our fundamental operating beliefs. Join with us and sign the declaration.
Privacy Statement and Donor Bill of Rights. Rest assured, we do not share our donor information with outside organizations. Click here to read, download and print our Privacy Statement and Donor Bill of Rights.
Annual Report. Did you know that 92 cents of every dollar goes directly to direct service? To read more, click here.
Contact Us if you have any question whatsoever. Click here to contact us.