Click here to download the volunteer application
King County and North
4250 South Mead St.
Seattle, WA 98118
Pierce County and South
View Pregnancy and Parenting Support in a larger map
Mail Donations to:
Catholic Community Services
Attn: Fund Development
100 23rd Ave. S
Seattle, WA 98144-5979
The Pregnancy & Parenting Support program promotes the health and wellbeing of women, children and families through counseling, education and supportive services. We employ a holistic service delivery model to preserve life, achieve healthy pregnancy and birth outcomes, and ensure a safe and nurturing home environment that facilitates healthy social and emotional development for each child.
Our free services include:
We look forward to talking with you and assisting you with the specific needs you may have. Please feel free to contact our program staff (listed on the right) .
- Prenatal and childbirth education
- Parenting and life skills education
- Weekly support group for women and parents
- Financial assistance to help maintain stability
- Resource referral
- Material support (clothing, diapers, wipes, and other children’s items, as available)
For up to date program information and events, please check our Facebook and Twitter pages frequently, as they are updated on a weekly basis.
Other services provided in King County and north include:
- Birth-parent options and other decision making assistance
- Counseling for teenagers, high-risk or trauma pregnancies
- Adoption referral and planning
- Practical assistance: a partnership with parish-based volunteers through the Gabriel Project, who provide supportive assistance with daily practical tasks to pregnant women and their families before and after delivery. The volunteers are present to women in a variety of supportive ways.
Prenatal and Childbirth Classes Parenting Classes
|Prenatal & Childbirth Class (Spanish)
||Every Monday, 10:00 – 11:30 am
|Parenting Class (Spanish)
||Every Monday, 12:00 – 2:00 pm
|Prenatal & Childbirth Class (English)
||Every Tuesday, 10:00 – 11:30 am
|Parenting Class (English)
||Every Tuesday, 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Classes are free and held at our program office, 4250 South Mead St., Seattle, WA 98118.
See also: Adoption Services