Are you searching for forgiveness and peace?
When you have experienced an abortion, you need a time to grieve your loss and reflect on your feelings of sorrow and regret. Project Rachel is here to help you do that in a supportive and confidential environment. We are here to listen to you and help you through your pain.
Project Rachel Offers
- Complete confidentiality
- A chance to share your grief in a safe atmosphere of acceptance and trust
- Referrals to priests or professional counselors
- Forgiveness, healing, and peace through Rachel's Vineyard Healing Retreats
As a program of Catholic Community Services, Project Rachel welcomes people of all faiths, and is not for women only.
Many women experience trauma after an abortion. Some of these manifestations include:
- Feelings of helplessness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Low self-esteem
- Self-destructive behavior
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Nightmares/sleep anxieties
- Anniversary reactions
- Anger at others involved
- Anger at God and Church
- Sexual problems
- Broken relationships
- Intense interest in babies
- No joy in another's pregnancy
These are common reactions for those who have had abortions. But you may think that no one else who has had an abortion feels this way. You are not alone.
Rachel's Vineyard Healing Retreats:
November 13-15, 2015 Seabeck
To register, call Valerie:
information & registration,
call Marisela: 206-450-7814